CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Weekly updates

So my good friend Kaysha started her own blog to keep her family informed, which I thought was a great idea for my friends and family. So I am going to attempt to keep everyone update to date. So here we go.
This week has been one full of work and searching for a new place. My lease is up at my apartment so I have been looking all over the slc valley to see what is open. I am thinking that it is time for a change. Something new. Ben and I are doing great for all of you dying to ask but havent. We have been together now for 8 months. Wow, how time flys when you are having fun. :) We are planning on going to Bear Lake for the 24th of July next week. I am super excited to go hang out by the lake for a few days. Soak in the sun. Well I hope everyone has a great week. I will keep you posted on anything new.
PS I can't remember who I told and who I didn't but Lizzie is going back to teaching. She got a great job and she seems excited to get back to what she loves, not saying that she didn't love being home with Alicea.

Katrina

0 comments: