CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

new place

Hey everyone,

I am almost all the way moved into my new place. I am have just a small stuff to go get from the old apt. It is kind of sad to move out of the little apt. I changed so much and went through so much while living there. It is for the better, though. The new place is coming together. I just need to put some finishing touches on it. So besides that much has not changed over the week. I have been just busy moving. I work over the next ten days. Then we have Ben's family party/camping trip that we are going to. I am working hard and playing hard.

Katrina

Hope everyone has a great week.

1 comments:

The Bells said...

WOW! I am so excited for you and Ben. Congrats on the new place! I guess I will have to send a house warming gift! Good luck centering all the pics on the walls and unloading boxes! Make sure the boys are lifting all the heavy stuff! Love you guys!
http://usmcbell.blogspot.com/