CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008


Hey everyone,


Once again just staying busy working. I guess it is a busy time for having little babies. I guess if you think about it was babies delivered now are from end of Jan till to the being of Feb. It must have been a cold winter. lol.


Well two weekends ago, Ben and I got to go to the Real (our soccer team) game at the new stadium. I have not been to a soccer game before and I have to admit it was a good game. Kayc's work was doing a work party and he had extra tickets so Ben and I got to go. Cant wait to go again next year. What a game.


Last weekend Kayc and I took Alicea to a local trick or treating event downtown. Alicea was dressed as a Doctor. Super cute. She kept telling me that I was a nurse that helps doctors. How smart is she. Alicea was super shy and would not say trick or treat unless she was turned away from the person. She still had fun. This weekend Ben and I going to go to Kayc and Lizzie's house for a halloween pre-celebration. We are going to celebrate my mom's 50th birthday. Wow, her being 50 makes me feel old... Anyways we are going to eat some chili and go around the neighborhood trick or treating. Then Ben and I are going to his aunts house to say hi then off to Party. Ben has a really funny costume so it is should be fun.


Ben and I are going to crave pumpkins tonight. We will see who has better carving skills it might be me :)


Hope everyone has a great Halloween week. Enjoy the holiday.


Katrina

1 comments:

Heathers Blog said...

Damnit that Alicea is so freakin cute! Miss ya girlie, hope all is well. Love ya.