CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

pumpkin and dinner












So last night When Ben got off work, he made an amazing dinner. Halibut oscur. It is a Halibut filet with crab and aspargus. It was super yummy.
After dinner even though it was midnight we craved pumpkins. He did the spider one and I did the bat. We didnt get a picture of both of us and the pumpkins cause we did not have a self timer on the camera. o-well. You can tell Ben's photo taking skills are off, he chopped off my head. lol.




3 comments:

Heathers Blog said...

Oh how cute are your pumpkins, they look super good!

The Bells said...

Trina-
Looks like you and Ben should be professional pumpkin carvers! Josh and I still havent bought pumpkins yet...I guess we are running outta time! You guys look fantastic together as usual. much love, kaysha dawn

Heathers Blog said...

I am SO happy I got it back finally! Im not sure what we are doing on Friday, I was gonna call you and see what your plans were. Are you going to be able to come to the candle party on Saturday?