CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

sweet life

Hello everyone,

I hope all is well. Ben and I have been so busy lately. I have become his english tutor ( which I did not know was possible I am not the best to be helping). We have been writing paper and writing speeches all week. He is doing well in school. I have been working a lot of extra shifts to help pay for Hawaii in May. I cant wait to go, Ben's mom thinks I am going to want to stay and I am going to move down there. Not a bad idea. I think could live there.
Ben and I have not yet celebrated Valentine's day yet, that is for tomorrow night. We are just keepingit low key though nothing huge. Dinner and a movie it sounds like. Last night Ben had to work so after work we went to an ugly Valentine's sweater party. Ben and I had pretty good sweater but I am sad to report we didnt win best sweater. We did have a great time though. I have to tell everyone, which this news is very sad to me, I have some how lost my camera. I havent seen it in 10 days. So no more pictures for awhile. I am planning on saving some money to get a new one,so we can have it for Hawaii. I think that I lost a lot of great photos on it since News Year eve time and on. Sad I know, so dont be too distraught if you dont see my face in any new photos for awhile. lol. I will though have my friend email some pictures from last night, and post them later. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I hope all is well.

Smile cause you only live once :)

Katrina

0 comments: