CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My birthday

I had a great birthday celebration. I started my celebrations with my friends. We went to dinner then to the Westerner bar, for some line dancing. We all had such a great time. Ben's brother Matt decided to be my personal driver all night so Ben and I didnt have to worry about driving, what a great present.
Then on Monday Ben, Kayc. Lizzie and I went out for some amazing sushi. We had such a great night out. Poor Alicea had to stay home, but before we went out she got to sing happy birthday and help me open presents. She is so sweet. I love that little girl.
Best part of my birthday was my day with Ben. I worked on Tuesday night so I slept half of my bday way. But when I woke up he had made me eggs and bacon. So sweet. Also he made mimosas (champagne and oj) with raspberries in the glass and strawberries on the side. How cute is he :) Later after his class we went to dinner with his mom and then his dad, his mom and ben and I watched Sex in the City. It is such a chicflick. The boys were great troopers, watching the movie with me. All in all I have a wonderful birthday.

Miss everyone

Katrina

1 comments:

The Bells said...

so....I am totally the ass that forgot your birthday....

I am so sorry..I even talked to you that day! I feel terrible! I will make it up to you when I come out to Utah next month.