CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Year, New Day

Hey everyone,

I hope all is well at the beginning of this new year for everyone. Ben and I are off to a running start. For me I have been just working my butt off. Where Ben on the other hand is working a ton and has gone back to school. This semester he is taking English, public speaking and spinning. He loved the spinning class last semester so he is going to do it again :) He is still working both jobs and the two days off he has a week, he is in class almost all day. Poor guy. Hope he can survive the semester. Other than working and barely seeing each other we are doing great. I am looking forward to my birthday, so we can have to night off and relax at the same time. IT seems like when I am home and awake he is at work and visa vera. I think for my birthday we are planning on going to dinner and going to the piano bar. Can't wait.

Hope everyone is enjoying the New Years

Katrina

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love spinning too! And Tyler just applied to school, so he will start in August. I am so proud of him. But unfortunately I will be in your same vote, never seeing eachother. Oh well. We'll get passed it. Hope you have a good birthday!