CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009











Last but not least New Years and The Sugar Bowl. Ben and I hung out with my good friend Brittany. She was in town for the holidays. We had a great night of friends. I couldn't have asked for a better night.








So for the Sugar Bowl, Ben and I went to Sushi together then off to our friends house for the big game. We had such a good time watching the Utes kick some Alabama butt. I cant wait till next season.








The last big thing Ben and I did was go to Body Worlds with his dad. I thought the exhibit was amazing. I had such a time see the amazing human body is such a amazing artist way. I highly recommend everyone to see it, if it is still possible.
Hope all is well with everyone...

0 comments: