CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas

So Christmas came and went...It was a wonderful Christmas. Ben and I had such a good day. We got the chance to See both of our fanilies. We got to watch Alicea open presents from Santa. She got a new kitten "Max Diego" I think it was her favorite present. We also got to Have a relaxing breakfast with his family. His family also makes me feel so comfortable. His family and I are going to Hawaii in May for our Christmas present. I am so excited I have never ben to Hawaii. We are spending 10 days on Kaui. Cant wait. So Ben and I forgot to take photos of Christmas. But I did take a lone photo of our first Christmas tree together, it is small but it did the trick. Hope everyone had a great holiday.

0 comments: