CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 1, 2010







































































Hey everyone,
Here are the engagement photos. Kayc was nice enough to take them for us. I thought he did a good job these are just a couple that we really liked. It was hot and super sunny so some of the photos our eyes are almost closed. Let me know what you think.
Tomorrow is my dress fitting. Yippee. Last time I tried it on it was way too big so we are hoping they can alter it down and make it look good. cross your fingers for me. Well the invitations are in so hopefully in a couple weeks we will be able to get them all stuffed, addressed and mailed-out. I am now just working on the little details and I have a lot of good friends helping me out (thanks girls).
Hope all is well, enjoy the photos some of them are not serious photos just fun ones. Vote on your favorites.

Love Katrina

4 comments:

Amander said...

You guys have some great ones! I love that one of you two looking at each other with the waterfall in the background. I also love the one where you guys are on the bridge with your backs towards the camera.

But seriously, they are all cute!!!

The Bells said...

LOVE EM'!

Heathers Blog said...

Pics look great! Casey did an awesome job! I am excited for your dress fitting today! If you need help with anything else, please know that you can always ask me! Love ya!!

Unknown said...

I think they are all cute. It gave me dejavu because there were a few spots where I got my bridals taken.